Monday, December 27, 2010

Needing help with this whole Blogging thing.
had an awesome Christmas! Wished you Bullers could have been there :( Alex i got you something i think you're gonna love. I hope you're gonna love at least.
So... About my book, Catherine. I'm thinking of actually trying to get it published. Does anyone know anything about that? Costs and stuff? I've designed a cover, what would go on the back of the book, and even pictures and a map. It's rather awesome if i don't say so myself, which i just did. ;) I'm now on Chapter 30. But that's today, it's probably gonna change in a few hours. I'm also writing a book about an enchantress who goes to Tabor college... yeah, nuff said. If you wanna be in it text me. So far, it's me, two of my friends from school, my teacher, and grandma Gerrie and aunt Vicki.
That is all. Farewell.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I haven't been able to leave comments from my phone. But I'm catching up! :) Talk to jake about publishing. He's in the know. Can't wait to read your goods!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete