Friday, February 25, 2011

i can't think of a title for this post, it's too random.

Why hello my beloved followers. the few and the proud.
How's it goin? The musical is finally over. Soccer season is starting. Everything's going good, for the most part. Guys are jerks, but hey, what else is new? xP my books are coming along nicely, incase anyone cares. I'm up to around 130 pages total, combining the main three: Sydney, Kaci, and Catherine. I'm thinking about somehow combining all of them and making it into a series, because Kaci and Sydney take place in the same time period. if i can come up with another one in Cat's time period, maybe i could make a collab out of them. thoughts?
Anything else i forgot--- uhm,.. i don't know.
This is me, signing off.
and i am NOT a cucumber.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment