Friday, March 11, 2011

Laziness.

This has been an interesting week. (Hence the lack of posts.) [Sorry.]
Anyway. Soccer has been rather time-consuming.
My lack of... intelligence has caused me to forget i even had a blog. or a second email account.
the small urchin they call "Carlie" has been more obnoxious than usual, no exaggeration.
my phone has been spazzing out lately as well.. i couldn't get ANY service in Jade's house.
As i type this, Carlie is showing me that she knows what 0 + 0 is. whaaaaat a smart girl she is. xP
i must go now, lest i type something i will regret later on.
farewell.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I tagged ye, O cousin of mine! XD

    Anyways, I tagged you here: http://drawingsanonymous.blogspot.com/

    You don't have to do it--its just for fun. Heh, I'm a stylish blogger and I didn't even know it... XD

    --Vrenith/Your cousin/Creative Artist

    ReplyDelete