Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Basics.

Let's see, HOW long has it been since i posted a post? (hmm, reduntant and repetitive...:D )
Anyway, i'll give you guys the basics.
First-  there was a final custody trial in August determining where i shall live till i can legally move out, and the judge chose Texas. So my current location is Fort Worth, Texas. I attend Boswell High School, which has around 2100 students. I am taking Dance, Pre-AP Art, Pre-AP English, Pre-AP World Geography, Algebra, Biology, and Spanish. I have all A's and 1 B, incase anyone cared. I have been talking to a handsome young man by the name of Ty Glenn, and we may or may not be going to the homecoming dance next Saturday (Oct. 7th.) together. Homecoming is a rather overwhelming process. You need a ticket, ($20) a dress ($30-$60), shoes ($10-$30), a mum, ($5-$50), pretty hair ($0-$100), and pretty makeup. It is a huge undertaking. So there ya have it.
Second- I have found a new church home, Lake Country Church. They're great, and the youth group welcomed me right in.
Third- I have indeed made many new friends, though a very few of them come remotely close to my Kansas buddies. (Did that make sense?)

That seems to be it, for now.
Check me out, i should be posting more stuff now.

3 comments:

  1. Ahem. It's very nice of you to finally post. Buut, there is one thing I would like to add.. It's TINY Ty. :) That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cows, you are alive! :)

    Nice rundown of your life.

    Double holy cows, homecoming is expensive. The homeschool version for Jake and me is inviting our co-op friends to have a Lord of The Rings watching fiesta. Hopefully it'll happen before we leave (which might be on the 29th...not very far away!).

    Have fun down there in Texas...and no, the last didn't make sense to me...that may just be me, though. :)

    Love,
    your very loving cousin,
    Alex

    p.s, I am so glad you said "I should be posting more stuff now." I'm counting on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I too need blog followers like you do..! So I followed you! Yay! Please check out my blogs.,
    www.annanyapriyadarshini.blogspot.com
    www.mynewschooldps.blogspot.com
    Thanks, it means a lot!
    Love,
    Anya

    ReplyDelete